Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Sketchbook Project

I have signed up for the The Sketchbook Project as an individual artist and I am in the process of signing up all of the students in my studio courses at Northland Community and Technical College.

Hopefully we will be able to have a sketchbook send-off reception to showcase the hard work and dedication of said art students at the end of the semester.

The sketchbooks will be part of a traveling exhibition in the following cities:
Brooklyn, NY
Boston, MA
Chicago, IL
San Francisco, CA
Atlanta, GA
Austin, TX
Los Angeles, CA
Philadelphia, PA
Portland, OR
Portland, ME
Vancouver, Canada
Toronto, Canada

It will be my first time exhibiting in...all of these places. It will also break the (exhibition) ice for many talented art students in northwestern Minnesota.

I am excited! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment