I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a call-for-art at the Association for Visual Arts in Chattanooga, Tennessee called Take Art/Leave Art. I sent an Artwork off a couple of weeks ago (Permanence, Pressures, and Power [Locomotive Version 1]), and, after corresponding with one of the curators, found out that the work made it there and the opening was a huge success. I look forward to turning some peers on to this next year, but in the interim any interested Artists can still send work in for the duration of the exhibition this year (March 4-April 1, 2011).
Here are some links to Take Art/Leave Art articles and the AVA itself:
- Locomotive II Serigraph v.I
- Locomotive II Serigraph v.II [Japan Aid]
- il Toro
- Locomotive Subseries I: Muybridge/Pisanello
- How peculiar. Do you fancy me a cat, Ariadne?
- Locomotive II: v2.0, Serigraph Image
- Take Art/Leave Art '03
- Locomotive II: Perpetuity, Velocity, Edification
- Permanence, Pressures, and Power [Locomotive Versi...
- Archive: Ideal Quests Occupy Impish Explorer
- ▼ March (11)